What is the session about?
The session explores how utilizing innovative learning design principles coupled with technology can drive professional growth in the new decade. Participants will gain first-hand insights from a panel of industry practitioners, sharing their experience in utilising innovative learning approaches to develop capability at scale.
The session includes the following:
- Brief introduction on future trends
- Introduction to Conversational Framework and Chatbots for Learning, Nano Learning, Blended Learning, etc
- Panel sharing from LD experts, TAE professionals, Enterprises, TPs
- Action call: Project-Based Learning (Collaborating to work on specific projects with project owners sharing their pet project) - target 3 projects as Proof of Concept; Data collection to build up database for use by the LD sector e.g. IDeA model to collect pedagogical beliefs of organisations and TPs
Sign-up for the full 4-part series that will be released over the year. Stay tuned for the remaining sessions once they are released!
- Breakthrough in Learning Design - Harnessing the Power of Metacognition for Professional Growth (Offered in Q1)
- Future Trends in Learning Design - Surfing the Waves of Change
- Synergy for Success – Collaborating with Multiple Stakeholders in Learning Design (Coming soon)
- Blending Learning: Keys to Successful Blended Learning for Adults (Coming soon)
To find out more about the full range of our SIG2022, click here.