Anthony is the trainer and facilitator specialist at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He is passionate about transforming the workforce to face the demands of today business world. His roles include facilitate leadership programs for DDI courses and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for all staff including Medical Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, Operations and Administrative Staff.
- Doctorate degree, Teesside University (2019 – 2022)
- Master of Science (Hon), National University of Ireland
- Bachelor of IT, University of Wollongong
- Specialist Diploma in Enhanced HR Skills
- Diploma in Electronics, Computer and Communications Engineering
- Professional Diploma in Leadership and People Management