AEN membership is based on professional interest and involvement in CET. It is open to all adults working in the training and HR-related sectors with an interest in sharing and furthering their knowledge and expertise in CET, including:
- Adult Educators (AE)
Professionals whose work relates to the direct activities of development and training for the continuing education and training of the workforce
- Human Resource Development (HRD) Professionals
Professionals engaged in the strategic conceptualisation of CET plans in order to ensure that workers’ training needs are met.
- Training Management Professionals (TM)
Individuals engaged in the management of a training institution as its core business function.
- Workforce Development Specialists (WFD)
Specialists involved in research workforce development related functions, e.g. workforce policy formulation.
* IAL reserves the right to decline application for membership as it deems appropriate.
Membership Fees, Terms and Conditions
"First-time membership application and application for membership renewal will be chargeable at S$ 64.20* for a membership tenure of two years.
Membership is valid for two years from the date of joining. Members will receive a renewal notification before the expiry of their membership.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and is subject to change without prior notice
- Separate fees apply for selected AEN events and activities
- IAL reserves the right to decline any application for membership as it deems appropriate
* All fees are inclusive of GST.