To sign up for ACLP M3 standalone module, you should fulfil the following requirements:
- completed ACLP M1 or you possess other training/facilitation related qualification
- able to use word processing and presentation software. E.g. MS Word and PowerPoint
- able to use web conferencing software. E.g. Zoom
- knowledge on the use Google Classroom would be preferred
The ACLP programme is developed for the learners who possess the following assumed skills and knowledge:
- Have good English proficiency (English language at GCE ‘O’ Level of C6 and above, or WSQ Workplace Literacy skills of Level 6 and above).
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and technology-enabled learning contexts.
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills.
- Be able to source and analyse relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources.