Please sign up for the Modularised Learning Pathway ONLY IF you fulfil at least ONE of the following criteria:
- You have attained full ACTA qualification
- You have been awarded one or more credit exemptions for the ACLP programme (Note: If your credit exemption does not include M1, please write to askIAL@ial.edu.sg for assistance to enrol into M1.)
- You have completed ACLP Module 1 or 2 and are not enrolled into the full cohort pathway
If you do not meet any of the criteria above, please note that your registration will be voided and a refund will be issued to you after deducting an administrative fee of $53.50 (incl. GST).
The ACLP programme is developed for the learners who possess the following assumed skills and knowledge:
- Have good English proficiency (English language at GCE ‘O’ Level of C6 and above, or WSQ Workplace Literacy skills of Level 6 and above).
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and technology-enabled learning contexts.
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills.
- Be able to source and analyse relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources.