**To sign up for ACLP M5 standalone module, you should have completed ACLP M1 or you possess other training/facilitation related qualification.
The ACLP programme is developed for the learners who possess the following assumed skills and knowledge:
- Have good English proficiency (English language at GCE ‘O’ Level of C6 and above, or WSQ Workplace Literacy skills of Level 6 and above).
- Be keen to facilitate learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and continuous improvement of learning activities in an array of learning settings such as classroom, workplace and technology-enabled learning contexts.
- Possess appropriate level subject matter specialisation and industry experience, relevant for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills.
- Be able to source and analyse relevant materials from the workplace, library, internet or online databases for design and development of learning resources.
- Simulated Learning Context - ACLP core modules 1, 2, 3 and Elective 1 are designed to be delivered and assessed in simulated learning context utilising IAL’s learning facilities.
- Application of Learning using Workplace Context: ACLP core modules 4, 5 and Elective 2 are designed to address workplace learning needs in authentic workplace settings availed by the ACLP learner.
- Learners completing these modules should have access to one or a range of workplace or practice environments that will provide them with the opportunity for skills practice.
- Should a workplace environment be rendered unavailable, learners can choose to pursue completion of assessment using IAL case studies as an alternative. IAL strongly recommends that ACLP learners consider the authentic workplace environment route, for the best overall experience of the learning in the ACLP programme.