- You will be required to make the course fee payment via eNets/credit card (VISA or MasterCard) and/or SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) at the end of the registration process. Please note that the system will automatically cancel the registration if full payment (including SFC, where applicable) has not been successfully processed by 11.59pm (Singapore Time) on the same day of the registration. You will have to reapply for the course, subject to availability of vacancy at the point of your re-registration.
- Organisations sponsoring their employees will be invoiced at the end of the registration process. Payments may be made through either of the following:
- Interbank GIRO / Bank Transfer - Please credit fees to OCBC, Bank Code 7339, Branch Code 695, Account Number 695-632117-001. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheque - Payable to “SUSS-IAL”. The cheque may be submitted or mailed to our office at 11 Eunos Road 8, #07-04 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to email@example.com.
- For dedicated corporate runs with a contract signed with IAL, billing and payment will follow the terms of the signed contract.