- You will be prompted for course payment via eNets at the end of the registration process.
- If you intend to use your SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees, you may do so as part of the registration process. If you intend to use the SFC top-up (prior to 1 Oct 2020), do inform us as we would require you to fill in an application form for the claim.
- Please note to complete the balance payment during registration else your SFC application will be voided.
- Organisations sponsoring their employees will be invoiced at the end of the registration process. Payments may be made through either of the following:
- Interbank GIRO / Bank Transfer - Please credit fees to OCBC, Bank Code 7339, Branch Code 695, Account Number 695-632117-001. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to email@example.com.
- Cheque - Payable to “SUSS-IAL”. The cheque may be submitted or mailed to our office at 11 Eunos Road 8, #07-04 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For corporate runs / IAL’s clients, payments details will be aligned to the terms in the contract.