For Self-Sponsored Registrations
- You will be prompted for course payment at the end of the registration process.
- IAL accepts payment through eNETS.
- If you intend to use your SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to offset the course fees, please submit your SFC claim separately at www.skillsfuture.sg/credit.
For Company-Sponsored Registrations
- Organisations sponsoring their employees will be prompted for course payment at the end of the registration process. Payments may be made through either of the following:
- Interbank GIRO / Bank Transfer - Please credit fees to CITIBANK NA, Bank Code 7214, Branch code 001, Account number 082-173-805-9. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cheque - Payable to “SUSS-IAL”. The cheque may be submitted or mailed to our office at 11 Eunos Road 8, #07-04 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601. Please email the payment details including name, NRIC number and programme name to email@example.com.
- Payments for organisations running corporate run will be according to the contract.
Registrations without payment will be automatically removed within 3 working days. Do note that if you are using SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) for partial course fee payment, your application for SFC will be cancelled if the balance payment is not made via MyIAL within 24 hours.