Tan Guo Qiang (Mr)
Specialist Adult Educator - Curriculum Development | Institute for Adult Learning
Guo Qiang (Mr) specialises in Educational Management and Research, Coaching, and Facilitation. He is a firm believer in the principles of lifelong learning, and learning for life. He brings ten years of experience in managerial and training positions to his work. He spearheaded the development of training systems and policies as well as the transformation of curricula in the Singapore Armed Forces training community.
Guo Qiang holds a Master of Arts in Educational Management from the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University. He was awarded a Degree of Merit in the Bachelor of Science in Human Factors in Safety with Military Studies from the Singapore University of Social Sciences. Guo Qiang is currently pursuing a Doctorate at the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University.
Guo Qiang’s qualifications include:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (2016)
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (2017)
- Professional Diploma in Leadership and People Management (2017)
- Specialist Adult Educator – Curriculum Development (2019)
- IAC Masteries Practitioner (2019)
- Foundational Facilitation Workshop – Facilitators Network Singapore (2019)
- WSQ Specialist Diploma in Educational Quality Management (2019)
- Master of Arts in Educational Management (2019)
- Doctorate in Education (Completing in 2023)