Ways to Collaborate
iN.LAB invites individuals or organisations with proven or emerging learning innovations to share with us and explore opportunities to disseminate their innovations to the wider CET community.
- The application of innovative solutions to learning
- Innovations to Learning Design and Pedagogy
- Development and delivery that will enhance training efficacy and outcome
Criteria for Review
We use the following criteria to conduct review(s) of every solution presented to us:
- Purpose / Learning Objective
- Ability to value-add
- Ease of use / Implementation
- User support including technical and training
- Track Record / Availability of case studies
- Cost / Value for money
Sharing A Learning Innovation Application Form
We are constantly scouting for innovative solutions that focus primarily on applying innovative learning for the working professionals, training providers and among enterprises. In short, how can your solution innovate adult learning for the future of work. Write to us if you think you have solutions that we should pay attention to. However, we would like to let you know that if your intention is for product/solution marketing, self-promotion, etc. these will not going to be in for consideration. We seek your understanding.
As we may receive many applications, we want to let you know that we will only notify shortlisted applicants for further engagements. If you do not hear from us after 5 working days, it means that your application is not considered. We ask for your understanding. There is no limit to the number of applications that can be submitted.
For learning innovations that show great potential for showcase at iN.LAB premise, we will consider the applicants commitment and ability in the following areas to forge a collaborative arrangement:
- Deliver workshops at iN.LAB related to the proposed solution;
- Offer consultancy services, related to the proposed solution;
- Offer trial licenses for users during the showcase period (where applicable) and
- Set up and maintain the showcase at iN.LAB for a 6-month duration.
Please download the Sharing A Learning Innovation Application Form
) and email the completed form to Raymond Tan