Ways to Collaborate
iN.LAB invites individuals or organisations with proven or emerging learning innovations to share with us and explore opportunities to disseminate their innovations to the wider CET community.
- The application of technology to learning
- Innovations to learning design (including pedagogy)
- Development and delivery that will enhance training efficacy and outcomes.
The use of technology in learning may fall into these four categories:
- Authoring Tools: Applications and programmes that enable developers to create engaging and interactive courseware
- Learning Platforms: Applications that track and manage users, courses and content, within a unified system
- Technology-Enabled Learning: This broadly covers technology-enhanced classrooms, as well as other hardware and software to enable and empower learning.
- Learning Strategies: Innovative learning methodologies that utilises technology. Some examples include gamification, mobile learning solutions, and immersive learning environments
Criteria for review
We use the following criteria to conduct a systematic review of every solution presented to us:
- Purpose / Learning Objective
- Ability to value-add
- Ease of use / Implementation
- User support including technical and training
- Track Record / Availability of case studies
- Cost / Value for money
For proposed solutions that show potential for onsite demonstration at our facility, we will consider the potential partner’s commitment and ability in the following areas to forge a collaborative arrangement:
- Deliver workshops at iN.LAB related to the proposed solution;
- Offer consultancy services, related to the proposed solution;
- Offer trial licenses for users during the showcase period (where applicable) and
- Set up and maintain the showcase at iN.LAB for a 6-month duration.
If you think you have an interesting solution to a learning challenge, please share it with us by completing the application form that can be downloaded here. Once you have completed the form, kindly email it to Raymond Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org and Magdalene Yip at email@example.com.