Each Training Provider or Enterprise that embarks on the innovDev initiative is eligible for a grant of up to $5000 which is paid directly to the consultant. Each Training Provider or Enterprise will co-pay a flat rate of $400, incorporating admin fees. Please refer below for other Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Training Provider (TP) or Enterprise staff will work with iN.LAB’s consultant on the redesign of the selected programme
The consultant will:
- Review one selected programme for its redesign opportunities;
- Make recommendations on the programme redesign possibilities and pedagogical approaches appropriate for blended learning;
- Identify capabilities that TP / Enterprise staff need for the redesign and propose a development plan, involving a combination of coaching and mentoring to be conducted by the consultant, to work on development of the curriculum into a technology-enabled or blended learning programme; and
- Evaluate the quality of the work together with an iN.LAB team member to make recommendations and sign off on completion of the scheme at the end of the programme redesign
The consultant can only be tapped on for up to 35 hours.
The consultant may advise TP / Enterprise to incorporate a range of means to ensure a quality programme, such as types of tools to use, software or platforms to deliver the learning
The responsibilities of the TP / Enterprise awarded the InnovDEV grant are to:
- Complete the redesign and development of the selected programme, regardless of the stage of completion the programme is at when the consultant has fulfilled his / her stint
- Complete the redesign and development of at least one more programme on their own to demonstrate that capability transfer has taken root. This redesigned programme will also be submitted to IAL for evaluation.
- Document the process throughout InnovDev in visual or written form for iN.LAB research and analytical purposes
Should any of the TP / Enterprise staff leave the organisation during the InnovDEV project, the TP / Enterprise would have to replace the staff and bring him/her up to speed to complete the project accordingly.
There will be no provision for TP / Enterprise to request a change of consultant.
TP / Enterprise staff may need to take on more learning to ensure completion of programme development after the consultant has completed his / her stint. Such costs of equipment, resources and learning will be borne by the TP / Enterprise.
Should the TP / Enterprise not be able to fulfil, or complete fulfilment of any of the conditions above, the entire amount paid by IAL to the assigned consultant up to that point will be clawed back
Should the TP / Enterprise be unable to complete, or are in breach of any of the conditions above, the TP’s / Enterprise’s future participation in other Innov-Series programmes involving a grant, such as innovPlus and innovJam, may also be affected